Nice and cozy villa located in a quiet and safe area of Belgrade, ideal for those who want to know a more authentic and less touristy neighborhood.Enjoy a quiet and relaxing atmosphere away from the hustle of downtown..
At Villa Suzana - Apartment no.1, we aim to provide internacional travelers with a welcoming accommodation that offers clean,comfortable dorms that can suit you for a short or long stay as our guests. We can accommodate up to 8 peoples in (3 rooms).
The apartment have 8 single beds for 8 persons . Apartment is isolated from city noise and have a terraces overlooking the garden. In the apartments you have central heating.
- Linen & towels are provided for free upon arrival
- Fully equipped kitchen (oven, microwave, kettle, dishes, etc.)
- Iron, ironing board, drying rack, and hair dryer available
- No cleaning fee nor other hidden fees
- Flexible check-in/out if no previous/new guests in the apartment at desired time of arrival/departure
Общение с гостями
There will always be at least one host staying in the house to get you checked in, give you a tour, answer questions, give you into about the neighborhood and suggestions about sightseeing and help you with anything else to get started. Phone numbers for multiple host will be provided if you ever have questions or need assistance while you are out and about in the sity.Plus, we typically like to call or text guests during their stay to make sure that everything is going well and offer any assistance.
Другие важные подробности
The kitchen is fully equipped for your stay (cups, glasses, plates, bowls, pots and pans, utensils, cutlery and much more).
All linen and towels are supplied, also cleaning service is available.
We supplied free town maps and tourist guides.
The Villa - apartmen is located in a quiet street , near by (100 m) is a super market and a bus station.
The parking place is public on the street.
Also I live near by and I am more than happy to point out places of interest that are not in standard tourists guides and also to answer any questions that you might have.
THANKS SO MUCH FOR CHECKING OUT OUR APARTMENTS!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries.
Hope to see you soon :)
You can contact me via Airbnb, and email(once you book) anytime with any questions or concerns. You will also get my cell number.
Other Things to Note
- Airport transfer (optional service). If you need a transfer from/to the airport, a transfer can provided for 15€ (1,600 RSD) per one transfer. A person would wait for you at the terminal and take you directly to the apartment. If you would like to arrange this, it would be best to tell me in advance.
If you need anything else, feel free to ask before arrival and I will do my best to provide that.
- We are extremely flexible so late or early check ins and check outs should not be a problem.
please respect the following rules of the house:
Smoking is allowed on the balconys .
Parties are not allowed.
Feel like at home and be nice. :)