This warm, cosy and quiet flat is located directly in the center of Prague. It's best place to explore Prague from as flat is located in the centre bustling with life and surrounded with historical Prague. You'll find everything you need here.
Most of the famous sights in Prague are located within 15 minutes walking from apartment, so you don’t need to use public transport or Taxi:
• 0 min. – shopping street Na Příkopě
• 2 min. - Wenceslas square (metro lines A, B, C)
• 5 min. – Old Town Square and Jewish Quarter
• 7 min. – Building of National Museum
• 7 min. – Main train station (train, metro C)
• 15 min. - Charles bridge and riverbank
Apartment consist of:
* Bedroom (30 m2) with double bed, wardrobe, desk and kitchen
* Kitchen is competently equipped with oven, fridge, microwave and kettle
* Bathroom, with shower, hairdryer and washing machine
Общение с гостями
Check-in times are: On workdays at 8 AM, lunchtime or after 5 PM. Other times aren't possible. On Weekend check-in times are more flexible.
Check-in after 9 PM is for extra 20 USD.
Check-out times are more flexible, depending on your needs.
Please specify your arrival time in booking request.
I'll be available on the phone anytime. In case of some problems, I'll be able to provide support during your stay.
I won't be visiting the flat during your stay, unless you ask me to or unless it's necessary.
Другие важные подробности
* Towels and bed linens
* Unlimited Wi-Fi
* Good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
* Support during your stay
* Basics like Coffee and tee
If you want to check-in late, please contact me first. Check-in after 9 pm is for extra 20 USD.
Flat and whole building is non-smoking. You can smoke outside. Please keep down your noise between 10 pm and 6 am, as there are families with kids living in the building.
Flat is not suitable for small kids, as they might fall down from the stairs and injure themselves.
If you want to have pets here, please ask first.
Please be aware that the building is guarded and it might be necessary to call the security on the phone in order to be let inside after 10 PM. I'll try to provide you with spare phone if needed.
Please remove your shoes at the hall.