Об этом жилье
Elevate your retreat to Montana’s serene Northern Rockies by reserving a stay at this delightful, quaint Missoula home. Centrally located, this charming 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom home sleeps 4 and will bring you the best of this outdoor lover's paradise.
This meticulously renovated, historic 1920’s Missoula vacation rental bungalow features is an ideal choice for small families, friends or couples. Perfectly located in a quiet, tree-lined, idyllic neighborhood within short walking distance of Missoula’s most desirable areas, including the University, the Hip Strip, Higgins Street shops, downtown and the waterfront, as well as the town's extensive trail systems. This charming house will let you experience the best of this outdoor lover’s paradise and Missoula's vibrant community. The home's welcoming interior is renovated with beautifully restored hardwood floors, period woodwork, a new portable air conditioning unit, and a totally redone kitchen and bath. Elegant touches abound throughout the house, such as arts-and-crafts-style decor, plenty of upscale furnishings and a classic period clawfoot tub with shower surround in the gorgeously remodeled bathroom, where you’ll also find new bath amenities and 2 plush terrycloth robes for your comfort. Both bedrooms offer new, cushy top-of-the-line mattresses and new, upscale high thread count sheets on all beds, practically guaranteeing a rejuvenating night's sleep.
What really sets this charming bungalow apart is its dedication to sustainability while not sacrificing comfort and luxury. Remodeled with green building products, like paperstone countertops, which is recycled paper bonded together with cashew nut resin, making them hard as stone as well as heat and waterproof and naturally antimicrobial, recycled wood, a water-based non-VOC finish on the newly redone 100-year-old oak wood floors, non-VOC paint and plaster, organic sheets and covers, repurposed cabinets, a water efficient showerhead, absolutely no chemicals or toxic products used inside or out, including only earth-friendly safe cleaning products and essential oils, and no chemical fertilizers in the garden. If that isn’t green enough for you, this home also features all new high efficiency appliances, a newer 96% efficient furnace, LED lights throughout, an on-demand hot water system, full recycling, cruiser bikes provided for town transportation, and a convenient location within easy walking distance of grocery stores, restaurants, breweries, the Clark Fork river, the University of Montana, downtown and other stores. The home is also conveniently close to the community’s zero fare public bus system, located just 1 block away.
Look forward to preparing your favorite home-cooked meals in the fully equipped kitchen, updated with all new stainless steel appliances, a Bosch dishwasher, convection oven, refrigerator, microwave, crock pot and French press coffeemaker - you'll find some of the best coffee in Missoula within a 1-block radius. Caffé Dolche is a local favorite for coffee and great food! Should you need to do laundry during your stay, feel free to utilize the provided high-end energy efficient washer and dryer inside the house. Enjoy your downtime by watching the programming of your choice on the living room’s flat screen TV with cable and Blu-ray/DVD player, listening to music on the wireless Bose wireless speaker, or surf the web via the complimentary wireless internet access, or just soaking in the clawfoot tub. Unwind outside on the home’s lovely flagstone patio in back (with new gas BBQ), surrounded by beautiful gardens with native plants and culinary herbs for your use, or on the cozy screened-in sitting porch. Sit back on the Adirondack chairs, relax, and simply relish in this wonderfully private, secluded, and oh-so-cozy atmosphere!
Общение с гостями
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Другие важные подробности
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include new, cushy top-of-the-line mattresses with new high thread-count sheets, a completely renovated fully equipped kitchen with new appliances, beautiful flagstone garden patio with native plants, wireless internet access, lots of outdoor space, beautifully restored clawfoot bathtub and shower, new wood floors, in-unit washer/dryer, period woodwork, new gas grill, screened porch, bicycles available for guest use, and much more
- The TV features internet connectivity for guest enjoyment with Netflix, online services, online music and video services available
- Property uses only natural and non-toxic cleaning products!
- Enjoy partial mountain views from the front of the house!
- Fantastic location in the center of all major attractions! Walking distance to the University, Hip Strip, Downtown, breweries, restaurants and outdoor recreational activities
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed
- No smoking
- Dogs considered with fee and prior owner approval
- No cats allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Strict maximum occupancy of 4 guests - groups exceeding 4 guests on the premises will be evicted
- Monthly rentals are available in January, February and March - please inquire with Evolve for rates
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Check-in after 4PM and check-out on or by 11AM
- PLEASE NOTE: When booking, under the Rules and Policies section the Rental Agreement needs to be read and agreed to.
to policies section of listing.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 1576 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.