Have a wonderful Minnesota stay on the bank of the Mississippi river when you visit this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home which sleeps 8. This Champlin house has multiple decks and direct river access to enjoy.
This massive 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom duplex house was an original farmstead home, and the property originally included much of the surrounding area. The owners, who live in the lower level unit (separated), spent almost 2 years designing the major additions to the property that doubled the size of the house, including a soaring ceiling up to a large multipurpose open loft that overlooks the family room, dining area, and gourmet kitchen. The loft also has its own private outdoor deck, which sits high above the winding Mississippi River, offering spectacular river views. You and your travel companions will have plenty of room to spread out over the home’s expansive open floor plan with plenty of space for gathering and entertaining. Both the living area and master bedroom have gas fireplaces, and you’ll be able to enjoy views of the river from practically every room in the house. Soak your cares away in the master bathroom’s Whirlpool bathtub, perfectly designed to have direct views of the fireplace, river, and built-in TV. The master bedroom closet features a walk-through design that provides private access to the large laundry room, complete with in-wall ironing board. Another distinctive feature is the master suite’s separation from the other bedrooms by way of the kitchen, family, and dining rooms, allowing for ultimate privacy. Enjoy cooking delicious meals in the home’s gorgeous kitchen, fully equipped with a 6-burner gas stove, double ovens, prep sink, stainless steel appliances, custom cherry cabinets, large center island bar, and granite countertops. You’ll also find beautiful hardwood floors throughout the entire house, including all 4 bedrooms, with the exception of the loft and the formal living and dining areas.
Общение с гостями
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Другие важные подробности
**Free: Pontoon Rides (August Only). Please inquire with the home owner (subject to availability)**
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a gourmet full kitchen, multiple outdoor decks, private river dock with slide, and much more
- The home had major updates in 2007, adding several unique features such as a multipurpose open loft and a custom Whirlpool tub in the master bath
- Outstanding location right on the Mississippi River with fantastic river views!
- HBO and Showtime TV
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed with dresser, walk-in closet, en-suite bathroom, and TV with DVD player and DirecTV recorder
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed with dresser
- Bedroom 3: Double Bed with 2 dressers
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- No smoking
- Quiet hours start at 11 PM
- Absolutely no parties or large gatherings (NO BACHELOR OR BACHELORETTE PARTIES)
- Extra person fees apply for groups over 6 people.
- No Pets Allowed
- Please keep in mind - the owners do occupy the lower level in a private, separate, fully equipped apartment. They also own a couple friendly cats who do occasionally roam into the rental
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
-Additional fees and taxes may apply
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.