Newly decorated apartment in 2015, centrally located in Stockholm within a few steps from The City Hall and beautiful lake Mälaren.
Close to supermarket, buses and subway, easy access to sights, restaurants and much more.
Check-ins are done at our 1CityHome agency Monday to Friday 9 am to 5pm. Out of office hours a personal greeter will greet you directly at the property for an additional fee of 350 SEK to be paid in cash upon arrival. Thank you.
This a very spacious three bedroom apartment with a full equipped kitchen. It has a dish washer, induction stove, electric stove, a dinning table with space for 6 people. We remind you we always prepare all the beds, but not the sofa bed. The double bed and the two single beds will always be made therefore if you are 4 people and one does not wish to share beds please advice in advance as to set the soba bed it has an extra cost. If you'll be 5 people then the linens for the sofa bed are included. There bathroom has a bathtub and a sink. The toilet it's independent which it's great if one of you would like to enjoy a long bath, the rest of your party who needs to use the toilet won't need to access the bathroom. The living room has a flat screen TV. The 17th century fire place it's just for decoration.
Guest will have all the apartment for themselves, also they will have access to the building's laundry room where there's two washing machines and two tumble dryers free of charge, we will provide you at check-in time with the instructions on how to book the laundry room (4 hours/day) located in the building's through the inner court yard.
Общение с гостями
At check-in time we will provide you with an apartment information sheet.
Другие важные подробности
We require your arrival time in advance as all checkings are done directly at our 1Cityhome agency in Kungsbroplan 1 from Monday to Friday between 9:00 and 17:00. If you do not confirm your arrival time you risk to wait for a long time at our agency to be checked in. If you are arriving out of office hours we will need to schedule a personal greeter to check you in directly at the apartment for an additional fee of 350 SEK, to be paid in Swedish Krona cash only up on arrival directly to your greeter. If no arrival time is provided in advance we will not be able to assist you promptly as we do not have a 24 hours front desk as hotels. Thank you.
• Check-out 11am. You are welcome to store your luggage at our agency between opening hours if you have late departure flight.
• We are a vacation rental agency and do not operate as a hotel.
• The keys will be collected at our 1CityHome agency from Monday-Friday (9am-5pm.) Address: Kungsbroplan 1.
• To collect the keys out of opening hours/weekends a personal greeter must be scheduled to greet you at the apartment address for an additional fee of 350 SEK to be paid upon arrival in cash only.
• Please co-operate by not leaving dirty dishes and taking out the garbage at your departure, as this is not included in the cleaning fee. If you fail to do so, we must report it to Airbnb and hold the right to charge extra.
• The cleaning fee only includes linens/ 1 set of towels/guest indicated in your booking, 1 roll of toilet paper, handsoap, dishsoap and the final cleaning at your departure. If you require any extras than the above, it has an additional fee.
• Babycot rental available for 200 SEK must be requested prior arrival and paid in cash only.
• No pets/no smoking/no parties.
• Any requests to extend your stay must be communicated to us only by email at least 2 days before your check-out date.
• If you accept our House Rules, kindly proceed with your booking otherwise please ask before you’ll book.
The 1CityHome Team (Valeria and Manuela.)