You’ll feel right at home at this rustically charming 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom house. It boasts panoramic lake views, a dazzling outdoor firepit, and the ability to sleep 7 guests. Near awesome attractions like Bay Harbor and Acadia National Park!
You’ll feel right at home the moment you arrive at this rustically charming 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom house, offering 2 stories, lots of pleasant wood floors and walls, and 2 separate living areas - one for watching TV and playing games, and the other for relaxing with a sweeping panoramic view of the lake. Each room is decorated with its own whimsical theme, such as a Moose Room, Deer Room, Light House Room, Loon Room, Bear Room, and Lake/Fish Room, all lovingly decorated with many delightful things to look at. All the amenities you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay are here, including a flat screen TV with DVD player, games for your entertainment, clean linens and towels, and a large eat-in kitchen, complete with all the necessary cooking appliances. Should you be in the mood for that smoky barbeque flavor, fire up the charcoal grill outside and prepare dinner while admiring the property’s immense natural beauty.
Look forward to being greeted by the calls of resident loons in the morning and evening. Start your vacation mornings by sipping a hot cup of coffee or tea while watching the glorious sunrise over the lake. Numerous floor-to-ceiling windows throughout the house boast stunning panoramic lake views, allowing you to thoroughly enjoy your incredible surroundings even from the comfort of indoors.
Lake Winnecook is known for its vast fishing diversity, abounding with brown trout, small and large mouth bass, perch and pickerel, to name a few. If you plan to bring your own boat, you’ll find a public state-owned boat launch located just east of the house. If you bring a canoe along with you, you can launch it right off the shore mere steps away from the home’s back door! 2 kayaks with rod holders and life jackets will be provided at the house for your use and enjoyment.
Общение с гостями
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your local contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Другие важные подробности
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped eat-in kitchen, flat screen TV with DVD player, games, 2 living areas, charcoal grill, fire pit, private deck, and more
- Enjoy use of 2 provided kayaks with rod holders and life jackets!
- Fantastic waterfront location on the sunrise-view side of Lake Winnecook with panoramic lake views!
- Easy access to a wide variety of major area attractions!
- Master Bedroom (Bay Window Room): Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2 (Moose Room): Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3 (Deer Room): Twin-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4 (Light House Room): 2 Twin-sized Beds
- A Full-sized Pullout Bed in the Living Room can accommodate extra guests
- No smoking
- NO PETS ALLOWED
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Water: Like most seasonal homes in the area, this house draws water from the lake for all indoor plumbing purposes (showers, toilets, sinks, etc). For your convenience, water dispensers are provided inside the home in the kitchen and bathroom for easy water dispensing for 3 or 5-gallon water jugs. Please note that water jugs are not provided. Guests must provide their own water jugs for use during their stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
У этого хозяина 1707 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы