Welcome. My home can accommodate singles, couples, families & friends in 1 or 2 large upstairs bedrooms that have great views. You can book this room using this listing or the two rooms in the listing ``Two spacious rooms with lovely views". Use the share kitchen/dining at any time. The City center & the Gorge are near by. Bush walking tracks in Trevallyn Reserve 150m away. Early or late check in may be possible, please enquire. Hand crafted soap is available at A$4.50 per bar.
• This is a 2 storey cottage with 2 upstairs guest bedrooms opening onto a share living space. You are free to book one or both rooms. Both rooms are spacious and have distant mountain and river views by day and city lights by night.
•You can lock your room for your privacy and security.
• If you only book one room then the second room is available for other guests.
• If you wish to book the 2 rooms then all of the upstairs space will be your private space and you will have your private bathroom. The two rooms can be booked directly through the listing "Two spacious rooms with lovely views".
• The bedroom in this listing has 1 double bed, 1 day-bed (a proper single bed that can also be used as a sofa) and a desk.
• The other bedroom is listed as 'Spacious twin room with lovely views' . It has 2 single beds and a large table big enough for 2 people to use. There is one photo of this room in this listing.
• Down stairs is the share bathroom, laundry, kitchen, and dining areas as well as my private space.
* After you check-in you will receive a key to your room(s) and to the front door.
* For safety reasons, the entry door will always be locked and keys will never be left outside as a means of access into the house.
Общение с гостями
* If you need anything before you arrive or during your stay, please let me know. I will try to help.
* Most of our interaction will probably happen in the share kitchen/dining area for a few minutes each day when our paths cross in the morning and/or the evening. Naturally we may chat for longer, it all depends on what's happening at the time.
Your Satisfaction Matters:
* If something about the accommodation or about my interaction with you is not to your satisfaction please let me know immediately. The sooner you let me know the sooner I can rectify it.
Другие важные подробности
* This is a quiet, restful family home where we are courteous and considerate.
* When you arrive you will find your private space clean and available for you to occupy immediately.
* The upstairs share living space is not an enclosed room. It is more like a large landing at the top of the stairs, which I furnished for your comfort, see photos.
* It is amazing how many people forget to include their child as a guest when booking! Please note that if you are 2 adults and 1 child then that is considered as 3 guests not 2 guests.
* My dog is a Cavalier King Charles cross Poodle, there is a photo of him with the house photos. He is in my private space most of the time, but occasionally he goes into the shared space. As long as the gate to the upstairs space is closed he can not go upstairs to your room. If you feel uncomfortable with my dog in the downstairs shared space then please do not apply to visit this property.
*Hand crafted soap is available at A$4.50 per bar of soap. This soap does not contain any animal products or synthetic fragrances.
Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.
1. safety always comes first,
2. our mutual respect,
3. keep the noise down,
4. clean up after yourself.
Answers to frequently asked questions:
Check-in and Check-out:
•Check-in is at any time between 3pm and 9pm.
•Please let me know what time to expect you so that I can make sure to be home to greet you.
•Check-out is strictly on or before 10am.
• If you think you will be arriving after 9pm, please contact me as soon as you can to confirm.
Kitchen use and Food:
•You are welcome to use the kitchen at any time.
•In the morning you are welcome to help yourself to tea, coffee, cereal, milk and sugar; other than that, please provide all of your own food and drink.
•Please do not take any food or drink up to your bedroom because accidents happen and it attracts vermin.
• Please do not put any wet pans, cutlery or cups in the cupboards, it is ok to leave them out to dry.
•You can use the washing machine and laundry powder when you need to.
•There is a clothes line in the garden for drying your clothes.
Keys and Security:
•Although this is a safe neighborhood, please always keep the home locked and secure after you enter or go out,
•Please remember to take your keys with you or you might find there is no one home to let you in when you return.
Communication and Technology:
•You will have free access to wifi.
•Please use your own phone and/or laptop or tablet or any such device for web searches, making enquiries, bookings and communicating with your family and friends.
Noise and Substance Abuse:
•Loud music, smoking, heavy drinking and illegal substances are not tolerated.
•Parties or visitors are not permitted on the premises without prior arrangement with your host.
•It is strongly encouraged that you socialize with your friends off the premises.
Infants (children under 2 years old):
•If you are traveling with an infant please enquire before booking to ensure his or her safety and comfort.
Children and infants:
•There is no safety gate at the top of the staircase to your room but there is one at the base for preventing my dog from entering your space). It is your responsibility to ensure the safety of your infant if he/she enjoys crawling up and down stairs. Please do not allow your infant or children to climb on the gate to ensure their safety.
•I hope that is all ok. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
Have a safe journey.
There is always something to learn, to discover, to create and to delight in, and then, equally important, there is good company, enduring friendships and my loving children, who are now remarkable adults. That is what matters to me.