Основные правила для гостей
We require everyone who is part of our community to stick to these simple rules for being a great guest:
- Treat your Host’s home like your own
- Follow the Host’s standard house rules
Details of the ground rules
Treat your Host’s home like your own
- Cleanliness: Guests should not leave the listing in a state that requires excessive or deep cleaning (moldy dishes, soiled carpets, stains from pets, etc.). Cleaning fees set by Hosts are only meant to cover the cost of standard cleaning between reservations (laundry, vacuuming, etc.).
- Litter: Guests should put their trash in designated trash receptacles and be mindful of excessive amounts of trash.
- Damage: Where guests cause damage that is beyond normal wear and tear, we expect guests to inform Hosts of the damage as soon as possible and work with the Host to find a reasonable solution. Guests are expected to pay reasonable requests for reimbursement if they’re responsible for damage, missing items, or unexpected cleaning costs. Learn more about getting charged for damage.
Follow the Host's standard house rules
- Approved guests: Guests should respect the approved number of guests and should ask their Host if they're unsure about the rules for visitors. Disruptive gatherings are always prohibited. Learn more in our Community Disturbance Policy.
- Check-in time: Guests should respect their Host’s check-in window and should not check in before or after the designated window without prior approval from the Host.
- Checkout time: Guests should complete checkout, including key return, by the designated checkout time indicated on the Airbnb reservation, and should not leave belongings at the listing past the designated checkout time for storage or later pickup without prior approval from the Host.
- Smoking: Guests should not smoke inside a listing unless they are allowed to do so by the Host. This includes the use of tobacco, cannabis, e-cigarettes, etc.
- Approvals for pets: Guests should not bring any pets inside a listing that is designated as “no pets” in the house rules, bring more pets than are approved into a listing, or fail to inform the Host about any pets brought inside the listing. Note that service animals are not considered pets. Learn more about our rules around service animals in our Accessibility Policy.
- Noise: Guests should respect designated quiet hours and should not disturb the surrounding community with a disruptive level of noise (loud music, shouting, slamming doors, etc.).
- Commercial film and photography: Guests should not participate in film or photography that is intended for commercial use or profit, without documented permission from the Host.
Reporting a violation
Airbnb encourages Hosts to promptly report violations of these ground rules. We accept reports directly from Hosts who contact us, as well as from neighbors.
When a Host is dealing with a suspected or actual violation of these ground rules, we ask that they:
- Communicate with the guest—this is often the quickest path to resolution.
- Document the issue through the Airbnb message thread, an emailed complaint from a neighbor, photos, etc.
- Contact us to report any issues, or request payment for damages through the Resolution Center.
- Leave an honest review with feedback so that the guest can improve for future Hosts.
Holding guests to these ground rules
We are committed to enforcing these ground rules. Actions we take may include providing information to guests about the policy and issuing warnings. When repeated or severe violations of these ground rules are reported, guests may also be suspended or removed from our community.
In addition to standard house rules covered in these ground rules, Hosts can also add a written set of additional rules to their listing page. If a guest violates any of these additional rules, Hosts can reach out to customer support to help with the appropriate next steps.
Communicate promptly with the Host if issues come up
In addition to the above ground rules, good communication between Hosts and guests is important for successful stays. When guests are able to (not out of cell phone range, etc.), Airbnb encourages guests to be responsive when a Host reaches out to resolve an issue.
Guests may appeal decisions under this policy by contacting customer support or through the link we provide to start the appeals process. In reviewing appeals, we will consider any additional details the guest provides, such as new or corrected information, violations of our Reviews Policy, or other relevant circumstances related to the violation(s).
- ГостьНа Airbnb ценятся открытость и общение с другими участниками сообщества. Расскажите о себе в профиле и оставляйте только честные отзывы.
- ГостьМы рассчитываем, что гости будут придерживаться правил поведения и уважительно относиться к хозяевам, соседям и другим участникам сообщества…
- ГостьХозяева на Airbnb открывают двери путешественникам из разных стран, поэтому особенно важно минимизировать распространение инфекции.